Wednesday 28 December 2011

52:31 Here I go again

So apparently my renewed motivation in writing my blog didn't last very long. However we now have just 4 days left of the year and by golly I am going to do it! (Maybe... I mean... I have said this before and we all know that making personal goals doesn't really mean I am more motivated or more likely to achieve anything... but you never know)

I now have 4 days to write 22 blogs. Don't expect anything long-winded or deep by the way... but hopefully I can still 'entertain and inform' (geez, I sound like a bloomin' public service broadcast!)

My first few blogs are going to have the theme of Christmas and I am going to make you all crazy jealous about how much fun I have had over the past few days and next year you will all be wanting to spent the holiday season with me. Mwahaha. Or something like that.

Past that I may well be struggling for topics... but I could always go for the Tumblr style classic of posted a gif that explains a joke or moment thus rendering it not funny. But hey - that seems to be what all the cool kids are doing!

Here goes...

No comments: