Saturday 31 December 2011

52:51 Almost there!

For my penultimate blog I am going to answer all the questions that my friend Kim sent me to blog about last night:

What are you looking forward to next year? I am looking forward to seeing my nephew grow, to having a wonderful wedding in November, and to moving from a rented flat to a rented house.

What are you doing today? Today we are travelling to Long Eaton in Derbyshire to attend my friends Michelle and Paul's New Year's Eve party!

What has life with Athena been like? She is a wonderful, loving and affectionate cat who pesters me, annoys me and irritates me to no end.... but who I love for her personality and adorableness nevertheless.

Favourite new music this year? Caro Emerald.



Favourite film of the year? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two!! Are we surprised? Didn't think so!

What is it like being an auntie? Being an auntie is one of the most important roles I will ever fulfill and I am proud to have such a wonderful nephew.

Favourite book of the year? I really enjoyed one that my dad lent me called The Martian Race.


What has your first year as a wife been like? The perfect start to forever.

I am still blogging next year so leave more questions for me if you fancy it!!

No comments: